Some born to meet the particular needs of children and young people often left to themselves, without family support; others born to broaden the educational and formative commitment to young people, families or to support women in mission countries.
- “Elisabetta Renzi Center” in Riccione, Italy, training center for family and young people
- After-school and school recovery centers in Italy, Louisiana, Brazil and Bangladesh
- Center “Renzi Education and Art Center”, in Louisiana, for the discovery of their talents and increase self-esteem for children in situations of social distress
- Oratories in Urbania and Savignano, Italy
- “Scuoline” of literacy to prepare for the academic school path in Brazil and Bangladesh
- Professional activity centers, such as embroidery, housework … in the “Carlotta Center” in Bangladesh and cutting and sewing in Zimbabwe